19. How do I tell the Court that I don’t like the Settlement?
If you do not exclude yourself, you may object to the Settlement. To object, you must mail your objection to the Settlement Administrator. To be timely, your objection must be mailed to the Settlement Administrator so that it is postmarked by December 15, 2017, at the following addresses:
SPE Home Video Settlement
1801 Market Street, Suite 660
Philadelphia, PA 19103
You must include the following information:
- Your full name, current address, telephone number, and signature;
- The Settlement to which you are objecting: “SPE Home Video Settlement”;
- Your objections and the specific reasons why you object;
- State whether you intend to appear at the Fairness Hearing, either in person or through counsel;
- If you are represented by separate counsel, the name, address, bar number, and telephone number of all attorneys who will represent you.